Sep 8, 2012

Sara Palin says Democrats should not have mentioned her name during the party’s convention in Charlotte, North Carolina

Sarah Palin says Democrats should not have mentioned her name during the party’s convention in Charlotte, North Carolina
Talking about Kerry she said “I think he diminished himself by even mentioning my name,” . Palin told Cavuto. “How does he even know my name? I mean, aren’t these guys supposed to be these bigwig elites who don’t waste their time on the little people like me?” “Yeah, I did say in Alaska you can see Russia from our land base and I was making the point that we are strategically located on the globe and when it comes to transportation corridors and resources that are shared and fought over, Alaska and I as the governor had known what I was doing in dealing with some international issues that had to do with our resources that could help secure the nation,” she insisted. Palin remarked that a political platform is supposed to be a list of a party’s priorities, and so found it “disrespectful” that the Democrats were fighting to keep the mention of God out of the platform.  Sources: The Raw  Story Mediaite

No comments:

Post a Comment